GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT
Welcome! I'm so excited t be working with you. Before we get started, Below is a few important things you’ll want to know.
A. The Client is of the opinion that KIndabell5 Design has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. Kindabell5 Design is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in the agreement.
1. The Client hereby agrees t engage Kindabell5 Design to provide the Client with the services set out in the Schedule.
2.The Services will also include any other tasks with the Parties may agree on. KindaBell5 Design hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of this agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The term may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
4. In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement prior to the completion of Services, that Party will be required to provide 5 days' written notice to the other Party.
5. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, al monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
6. All clients are required to pay a 50% non-refundable retainer prior to the commencement of any design work and the additional 50% before items are released to the Client. We accept cheque or email money transfers. By signing this contract, the client agrees to pay the amount quoted (see page 2). All info for your project is required a min. of 3 weeks prior to your requested date of completion. If the info is not received within this time frame, a 15% rush surcharge may apply. By paying the retainer on the attached invoice, you agree to the terms of this contract. All orders under $200.00 CAD will require full payment up front.
7. Invoices submitted by Kindabell5 Design to the Client are due withing 30 days of receipt.
8. Kindabell5 retains the right to cancel a contract if a client has shown signs of abuse or is proven to not respect their work. In the event that the Agreement is terminated early by either Party, Kindabell5 Design will invoice the client n a pro rata basis for work done up to and including the termination date.
REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES
9. Kindabell5 Design will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred in connection with providing the Services.
10. All expenses must be pre-approved by the Client.
11. If Kindabell5 cancels a contract all items purchased for the clients' order and time spent on their project will be calculated and will be subtracted from the retainer paid, The remainder of the total will be refunded.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
11. All designs are the property of Kindabell5 Designs and are protected under Canadian Copyright Laws. They may not to altered, sold or re-created.
12. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, Kindabell5 Design will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Agreement.
13/ Kindabell5 Design retains the right to use finished pieces as samples both in person, on social media or in advertising unless the client otherwise states. If you would like your design to remain anonymous please inform us ASAP and we will gladly adhere to your wishes. We will only share complete samples after your event has passed.
Logo designs are allowed one set of colour changes and one set of text changes, with minor changes afterwards, anything after this will be billed at $50/hour. If major changes are required after the first proof, a design fee will be applied of $50/hour, the client will be notified of this before any changes are made. If you choose to customize the fonts or have minor layout changes, a $60.00 fee applies. If a total redesign is to be done, a fee of $85/hr will be charged. Pink Umbrella does not sell our Template digital files. If the client chooses to cancel the contract, the Custom Design Fee (which is a reduced design fee for clients using our printing services) will be reassessed and all design will be billed out at an hourly rate of $90/hr. All items purchased for an order are non-refundable.
Although we try our best to ensure that all spelling is correct, it is ultimately up to the client to ensure that everything is 100% to your satisfaction before giving approval for print.
Clients are fully responsible for all costs including printing, envelopes, paper, shipping/mailing, as well as any specially requested images and/or fonts required to produce the stationary. Don’t fret, these costs will be included in your final quote, or previously discussed with you before purchasing. All hand-crafted stationery is one-of-a-kind and each piece will vary. If the client chooses to add an item or items to your order, these items will be included in your final invoice. If the client chooses after the invites have been designed to take care of printing on their own, the Custom Design Fee (which is a reduced design fee for clients using our printing services) will be reassessed and all design will be billed out at an hourly rate of $75/hr. If a client chooses to cancel an item listed on their invoice after this contract is signed, there will be a fee for materials ordered. Once a retainer is paid, papers for your order will be purchased, once this happens there can be no changes to the original invoice.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, I am looking forward to creating your perfect, eye-catching design.
Kelly Bell, Kindabell5 Designs
Owner / Graphic Designer